A rare combo of Icelandic lava and sea glass from Greenland together on this pendant necklace. This black and white design is unique, with rare lava and sea glass from the Arctic regions. Only one of a kind you will not find anywhere else on the web!
- real lava rock from a volcanic eruption 2400 years ago. This lava was found by a geologist for me while I was on a cruise around Iceland, and he climbed up to a crater. Fire and ice!
- natural white sea glass beachcombed in Greenland
- genuine Icelandic lava
- sterling silver wirewrapping and jump ring
- black fabric sturdy choker adjustable to 18 to 20 inches with silver lobster claw clasp
- gift box
- sea glass and lava information
- free Priority shipping in the U.S. with insurance and tracking
Complete the form to connect with me, and I will respond promptly. I can create with your sea glass or crystals, or mine. Consultation is free.