An Icelandic lava and pearl necklace, adjustable, handmade in Virginia. The lava piece is not a bead or polished stone, but real natural Iava! Lava rock is said to bring energy and have healing properties! (I can't guarantee that). Natural lava can be infused with a drop of essential oil, and keep a light scent for a while.
This dark gray lava stone was found for me by a geologist on a trip I made to Iceland. He actually climbed up a volcano to get them! The 1,300 ft. high tephra explosion crater is located near Lake Myvatn in northern Iceland. You can walk up the steep slopes and around the crater rim for an awesome view of the surrounding landscape. The eruption was some 2800 years ago!
- crocheted copper wire around the lava stone
- four black freshwater pearls to two copper chains that linked together.
- small red crystal (representing fire)
- One chain has large links, the other has small links. Together they are 22 inches long.
- copper plated lobster claw clasp, so you can adjust the length of the necklace if you wish
- organza gift bag and lava information card included
- free Priority shipping in the U.S.
Closure: Lobster claw
Complete the form to connect with me, and I will respond promptly. I can create with your sea glass or crystals, or mine. Consultation is free.