Beautiful genuine aqua and cobalt blue sea glass and aquamarine gemstone combine with 14K gold filled wirewrap make this 14K goldfilled necklace truly a special statement gift for her. I found the rare, gem quality sea glass on a remote island, Unga Island, in Alaska. It was once populated by Norwegian fishermen but abandoned in the 1970's when the fishing was depleted. This sea glass is at least fifty years old, since it has been tossed by the sea since the 70’s!
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Alaskan aqua and blue sea glass pieces
- aquamarine gemstone
- 14K gold filled wirewrapping
- Pendant is 2 inches long, .75 inches wide at widest point
- 18 inch 14K gold filled scallop chain with spring ring clasp
- lovely aqua blue gift box
- sea glass information pamphlet
- descriptive card about this item
Be a smart sea glass jewelry buyer! Genuine sea glass is valuable and considered to be lucky!