This blue Kazuri bead African necklace is simple and bold. Kazuri beads are handmade in Kenya by unwed mothers at a workshop where I bought this bead. Kazuri means "small and beautiful" in Swahili.
- This bead is a lovely dark blue with blue dots, handpainted.
- It was wirewrapped with sterling silver in a sort of swirl cage design by me in Virginia
- a tiny gray Swarovski crystal adds a little sparkle
- order the pendant only, if you have your own chain
- Or an optional sterling silver 18 inch Italian box chain (see variations) is available at an additional cost
-include free U.S.Priority shipping domestically.
- The pendant is 1 and a half inches long and half inch wide.
Necklace length: 18 Inches
Materials: Kazuri Bead, Sterling Silver Wire, Silver Plated Necklace, Swarovski Crystal, Organza Gift Bag
Closure: Spring ring
Chain style: Box