A coral and sea glass jewelry set with beautiful unique green glass and pink coral drop earrings made with two African glass trade beads that I bought in Ghana and a gold wirewrapped sea glass pendant made with sea glass found in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- 14K gold filed wirewrapped sea glass
- gold link necklace 18 in, hook clasp
- genuine pink coral sticks
- on 14K gold vermeil (over sterling silver) ear wires.
- gift box
- sea glass pamphlet
- The beads are recycled glass made in Ghana by the Krobo tribe using a unique glass making technique that have been used for centuries. This ancient way of making these glass beads creates beautiful cloudy appearance that resembles sea glass.
- i personally beachcombed the sea glass on St. Thomas. It is a medium green.
Jewelry type: Earrings, Pendant
Complete the form to connect with me, and I will respond promptly. I can create with your sea glass or crystals, or mine. Consultation is free.