Spain sea glass necklace with two pieces of genuine sea glass, soft green and light lavender, wrapped with copper wire. This artistic design is sure to please the most sophisticated sea glass lover.
- nontarnish copper wirewrapped details,with swirls that are like ocean waves
-19 inch white cord with sterling silver hook clasp
- pendant is approximately 3 inches long, 1 inch wide
- soft green is an uncommon sea glass color
- lavender is a rare sea glass color
- silver plated bail
- organza gift bag
- information pamphlet about sea glass
These sea glass pieces were found in Spain, near Salvador Dali's home. They are very well tumbled by the Mediterranean Sea, and are smooth and opaque, gem quality.
Be a smart sea glass jewelry buyer! Genuine sea glass is valuable. There are many fake or imitations that are claimed to be real. that may have never even been near a sea! They may have been "cultured", machine tumbled, painted, or dyed to resemble sea glass, but they lack the texture and history of genuine ocean tossed sea glass.
Complete the form to connect with me, and I will respond promptly. I can create with your sea glass or crystals, or mine. Consultation is free.